Saturday, October 24, 2009

PESTO

Pesto
By:Upatnight
Pesto is an amazing person,he has an awesome blog,he's a magicain and I love the name Pesto! and the theme word, "shazam" thats also combas theme word but still I love it! Anyways like I said pesto rocks and so I'm writing this little post about him next one will about Detective Viper and then about Professer Walrus. So i guess I'm done with Pesto.
upatnight out, I don't have a theme word soif anyone has any ideas just please commet it to the side whoevers I like best will be the winner and that will be my theme word so heres what you type if you have an idea upatnight out, blank blank blank blank

4 comments:

  1. upatnite it is blubell, i think your sign out shold be somting about not sleeping because your name is upatnite- like no sleeping alowed or party on at nite- :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow bluebell thats a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u shud say goodnite sleep tite thats wat i thinkand im porkchop

    ReplyDelete
  4. or u cud just say ZZZZZZZZZZ like yor pretending to sleep from eggo2

    ReplyDelete