Saturday, October 10, 2009

contest and a new agent

hey everybody and congratulations to sunoop man u seemed really exited and keep up the good spirit and attitude u might become a jelly bean team agent like me,(upatnight)combawomba, and piichu!by the way im having a contest who ever ca find ot my favorite color by these letters so heres the rules piichu and combawomba cant join since i know them in real life and if u see me on ecobuddies then u can ask me and i will tell u. the winner will become a jelly bean team agent only the first one though.So heres the numbers: 25,5,12,12,15,22 so good luck
dont forget to see me at the party then u can ask me.click here to go to eco buddies http://www.blogger.com/www.ecobuddies.com

7 comments:

  1. i changed my mind about the contest whoever can figure it out give your username and i will give a couple secrets about eco buddies such as : how to log in as halooween howler and a secret area in ecobuddies a glitch on space blaster (the game) and by the way when i said by these letters i ment by these numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, upatnight, could you make a gadget that has a link to my blog at the top of the screen? Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upatnight, you can't say that the WHOLE Jellybean Team will be there, you have ti say you ONLY will be there, and you can't say anything about the Jellybean Team. Sorry upatnight, the team rights and the blog rights. I would have just called you, but, that's one of the reasons why we made our blogs! Comba out, SHAZAM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I just wanted to say the answer is yellow and my username is Tinda, you can email me on silliname@gmail.com.
    (The answer was easy once you figure out the first letter you know the colour)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh....sorry about the answer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is correct! sorry i dont really want to email u so get on eco buddies @ 9:00 today saturday 11/14

    ReplyDelete